TEACHING AND TRAINING
MODULES FOR HIGHER EDUCATION IN THE WASTE
Welcome to Module 4 "Planning a Composting Facility - PLASACOF"
This e-tool can be used as a guide for planning composting
facilities. The learning-by-doing approach teaches
the user the importance of the waste composition
and milieu parameters for a successful composting
process. Furthermore, the user is ableto get a feeling for plant dimensioning.
It is strongly recommended to use the online version of this module.
However, if you want to install the programm on your own pc, please follow this procedure:
- First you have to install a wamp server.
- Please copy the ASIALINK directory from the DVD into the www-directory of this server.
- Create one new database named plasacof.
- Import plasacof.sql to the appropriate database.
- To start the application please open the ASIALINK directory of your wamp-server in your browser.
- For further information, see the readme.txt in Module 4 directory or contact Ina Koerner.