TEACHING AND TRAINING
MODULES FOR HIGHER EDUCATION IN THE WASTE
Welcome to Module 2 "Waste Management Inventory - WAMAINVENT"
This module is a tool which can be used to collect data
for developing waste management concepts. It considers not only waste specific
factors, but also general data. The user chooses the topic of interest, and
fills in a list provided by the programme. By working according to the list,
the user collects all the required data to aid location-specific planning,
and can archive the data in a retrievable manner. It can be used as a teaching
tool, and by authorities, companies and organisations to avoid planning failures.
However, if you want to build up your own database, please follow this procedure:
- First you have to install a wamp server.
- Please copy the Inventory directory from the DVD into the www-directory of this server.
- Create two new databases named 5Nov_structural_db and auth.
- Import 5Nov_structural_db.sql and auth.sql to the appropriate database.
- To start the application please open the Inventory directory of your wamp-server in your browser.
- For further information, see the readme.txt in Module 2 directory or contact Ina Koerner.